Please follow this process to ensure your returns to the Swifts Performance Group are valid. All returns are done at the purchaser's risk.
1) Contact the Swifts Performance Group to receive a valid returns number from a member of staff.
2) Enclose all accessories originally included with the goods unless otherwise informed.
3) Return in the original external packaging as received by you.
4) Ensure that the full address listed below is clearly visible on the outside of the packaging.
5) Use a label to clearly display the returns number.
6) Do not under any circumstances write on the original goods box or packaging.
7) Securely seal the packaging using a similar method as per the original delivery.
8) Ensure all returns are sent via recorded delivery with a form of insurance. Swifts Performance Group will not be held liable for any packages lost or damaged in transit.
Please send all returns to:
172-178 Fitzwilliam Street
Damaged in transit
If any goods provided by The Swift Performance RC Group they need to be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. If the goods are visibly damaged on receipt, a note should be made on any relevant delivery paperwork accordingly. We will only issue refunds by the original payment method (or via replacement goods) once the damaged goods are received back to The Swift Performance RC Group. Goods faulty within warranty period For all goods that develop a fault within the warranty period you are entitled to a warranty repair. Products cannot be returned us without prior contact so we can issue a warranty return number. The goods can then be returned to us so we can inspect the fault and where possible/allowed by the distributor refund or replace the product. Some specialised item will need to sent by to the distributor for manufacturer testing, this will be advised during your first contact us. Any goods that are found not to be faulty may incur a handling charge. This will be based on individual case circumstances and is not a flat rate charge.
Non faulty returns
For customers that have changed their mind about any goods they have purchased we allow a refund or exchange. The Swifts Performance Group must have been informed of the decision to return goods within 7 days of receipt by you. The goods must be return in "as new" condition and be unopened. If a seal on the goods packaging has been broken, 20% of the retail amount for the goods will automatically be deducted from the refund. After you have informed of the return you must return them to the Swifts Performance Group within 7 days. The refund will be less any postage charges incurred by teh Swifts Performance RC Group. We will only issue refunds by the original payment method or in exchange for other goods to the same original purchase value. Some goods maybe excluded from the returns option such as special order goods.