Cart empty

Cart empty

Swift Ball 2017 - Test Track



Booking In - Results

The SWIFT BALL 600 is a fun summer club event at our Test Track venue starting from Thursday 8 June 2017.

The event will run over 7 club meetings and will allow 3 different classes to race against each other in the same championship. SWIFT BALL is rally where racers aim to beat the event before other competitors. The challenge is simple, complete all the challenge laps within the 7 weeks of the challenge.

As an added bonus to the challenge, if you are the first to reach a checkpoint you can collect a Checkpoint card. 65% of the cards are small prizes but the other 35% are boobie prizes which could lose you laps off your rally. You can either take the gamble or leave it for the next person to reach the checkpoint.

Depending on your ability you will be placed into the PRO or AM category. The AM classes will have a lower overall target distance. In some cases, categories will be decided after the first round.




Electric Touring Car Chassis with Slick rubber tyres.
TC PRO - 600 laps rally distance
TC AM - 420 laps rally distance



Electric Tamiya M Chassis with brushed electrics and Slick tyres.
MINI PRO - 520 laps rally distance
MINI AM - 380 laps rally distance



Electric GT12 chassis with foam tyres.
GT12 PRO - 630 laps rally distance
GT12 AM - 450 laps rally distance


Additional Rules

All lipo batteries much be charged in a lipo sack
Only hard cased lipo batteries to be used
All racers much have a BRCA licence


Booking In

Book into the event

Required *





Rally Map

Leg 1
Meeting Results
Rally Leaderboard After leg 1
Rally Map after leg 1

Leg 2
Meeting Results
Rally Leaderboard After leg 2
Rally Map after leg 2

Leg 3
Meeting Results
Rally Leaderboard After leg 3
Rally Map after leg 3

Leg 4
Meeting Results
Rally Leaderboard After leg 4
Rally Map after leg 4

Leg 5
Meeting Results
Rally Leaderboard After leg 5
Rally Map after leg 5




Short About Us

Situated in the Killamarsh lesiure centre, the Swifts Raceway model car club wil...l run every other Sunday for club days, has great quality BRCA legal carpet, 7 lengths in all 14x30 total area, with optimal lighting and easy to see professional looking track marking system. All legal additive is allowed, and all classes will be catered for, so come down and join in, in some beginner to pro level RC racing at one of the best indoor venues in the midlands.